Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Re: Topband: Improving condx?

Conditions much improved here overnight though no WCNA. Strong sigs from MI and IL as well as Mex, AL, TX. However, I'm told John Faulkner on holiday on the Isle of Skye in NW Scotland has been hearing WCNA so maybe the good conditions will drift another 125 miles further south.

Paul
Troon, Scotland