Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270

Deane,

Thanks for passing along this list. I had forgotten about some of them,
even though I do have QSLs from them. The one I missed out on in
Northern AB was 1230 Fort McMurray. I wish I could have nabbed that.
But I have both of your list QSL'd,
Red Deer 700, 1170, included 850
Banff: Never heard
Canmore: Never heard either
High River: 1280
Brooks:1340
Blairmore:1490
Lethbridge: 1090, 1220
Taber: 1570
Medicine Hat: 1270, 1390, 1460

The rarest on your list is CHFA 680, which I do hear occasionally, but
it is tough with KNBR. They have (had) a nice QSL card too.
   I remember the CE at Prince Rupert told me once that most of the high
power CBCs will remain on the air like CFPR as they serve vast areas.
The FMers just don't cover as well.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin