Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270

Oddly I never have heard CHAT from California.  Heard & verified them from Iowa in the fifties but they've been totally absent for me in Northern California.  I remember some years back when
Chilliwack BC was the only station heard on monday mornings on 1270.  Believe they were // Abbotsford on 1240.  Even then, no CHAT........

don k.