[IRCA] AZ LF DXers Group next meeting

--- Begin Message ---
 Have been traveling and just now catching up on emails. Due to severe brain fade, I supplied Phil with the wrong date for our next lunch get together. It is December 10 and NOT December 21. My bad and my apologies. All other information is correct. Hope to see you there.
Bob Coomler W7SWLTucson, AZ

--- End Message ---