Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DXpedition near Lubec, Maine

LBI's experience, partly due to being farther South, and also a bit
earlier, didn't yield a lot of TA's, and certainly nothing notable. Among
those I can recall having been heard 684, 855 & 1044 Spain, 783 Mauretania,
1053, 1089 & 1215 UK and 1053 Libya.

We likely won't have a full report until sometime in January given most
participants were using SDR's, and some of us 2 SDR's.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip