[IRCA] A Close Unheard

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

On 1340 in the mix of WNDR Auburn NY and WLVL Lockport NY I have heard WKSN
Jamestown with oldies at 1713 PM EST, NOV 10, 2016, also IDing at
"Kissin".  I looked at my logbook and I have never heard this one before.
It must be one of my closest unheard stations.  I didn't even realize I
hadn't heard it!