[IRCA] QSL received

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

Today I received a response to my QSL request from WJRW 1340, Grand Rapids
MI.  My prepared card was stamped and signed, and there was also a
certificate signed by CE Dave Grant (who also covers WLAV,  WTNR, WBBL,
WHTS, and WLAW).  Took about two weeks.  So far this fall my QSL response
rate is 100%, but now I've sent out a third one this morning, so I can only
claim 67%.