[IRCA] C. Crane Witness Plus

Have any AM DXâers had an occasion to use the C. Crane Witness with built-in MP3 recording for DX purposes? My DXing time lately has been limited to evening walks with the dog. I usually take my Sony SRF-T615 ultralight, which is great, but if itâs impossible to take notes while managing two dogs. It occurred to me that a portable with built in MP3 might be handy.

Any DX reviews?

73,

Les N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]