[IRCA] Alberta TP for 5 November 2016

You wouldn't know it from the results, but the band sounded far better today. Only one station with audio, but quite a number of carriers, some quite decent. Also, for the first time in a while, some of them I'm sure are of Asian rather than DU origin. Let's hope the recovery continues tomorrow.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA In and out from 1350 to 1410 with man talking, news at 1400.

Another sign that things may be looking up - tonight I'm getting my first TA carrier (1413) in ages.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array