Re: [IRCA] From Chris Kadlec-- 1053 Korean Jammer Info and Tower Photo

Fascinating attaching an actual photo or scene to something we hear so
often...

It all seems like such a waste of energy - as if anyone in South Korea
would listen
to anything from the DPRK.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -