Re: [IRCA] WATERPROOF BOXES (was: DKAZ questions)

After the VTL5C4's hit $15 ea. I started making my own from 500 ohm CdS
Cells and bright
white LED's encapsulating them in dark epoxy -- for around $5 ea.

I can make 3 VACTROL for the price of one VTL5C4 -- and they seem to be
more stable.

I am working on my antennas all year around so I regularly peak into the
outdoor boxes.

Chuck you are in the Seattle area so you have the same environment that I
do.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -