[IRCA] PARKALOMPOLO DX-PEDITION

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Glenn, Four DX-ers are now in Parkalompolo in the North of Sweden (DX-location). In this village the people from the Swedish DX club (SDXF) made 6 huge beverage antennas in the 90ties, 800-900 meters long.

The building where we stay in is an old school and very comfortable. In summer it is used by the local football club (soccer). It is the most northerly natural grass field in the world!
https://www.google.com/maps/@67.7330348,22.816006,565m/data=!3m1!1e3
(antennas in the woods)

Cornel and myself (Ben Korbeeck) went there again this year. Very good
signals the first days from Canada and the USA (we arrived 22/10). Now
conditions favour South America. People can follow our reception via
http://www.mwlist.org/mw_logmap.php?sort=&datum=2016-10-22&band=MW

Staying until 2 November! Around freezing now; not cold. I included some mp3 clips in the Mwlist. Regards and 73's (Ben Korbeeck, Dalfsen, Netherlands, 1605 UT Oct 24, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---