[IRCA] TPs in NE Oregon

TPs seemed slow to get going, but some audio was eventually heard, plus seemed to last longer today. And I heard TP on my copper loop as well, though it picks up all the noise from the house, and takes a much stronger het before producing audio, compared to the longwires (which don't pick up the house noise at all, and give much stronger signals). The copper loop probably needs to be put out in the field so it doesn't point E/W right past the house--maybe then it wouldn't pick up so much pulsing, buzzing and the like that appears to be coming from the house computers.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires, copper pipe loop

LWBC--153, 180, 189, 279 with Far East Russia all with poor to weak audio, with saxophone jazz solo at 1340 utc. 153 and 279 continued, later, with 279 eventually the only one heard, becoming medium level 1410 utc, and later at 1500 utc.
MW audio heard at various times, with brief fadeups, from 594, 567, 693, 774, 828 from 1345-1500 utc. Toward the end 774 seemed the best, and that was also heard on the copper loop at 1443 utc. Here, I was getting fast approx. 5 second fading cycles, with audio appearing at the top of the fadeup, then going away, over and over. No doubt strong signals for the lucky folks close to the coast!