Re: [IRCA] 1980 & 1981 great DXing years

Re: [IRCA] 1980 & 1981 great DXing years

Dennis,

I heard KFQD earlier tonight, even with the A elevated. Your NPR is
probably KDLG. I hear it often. Try 640 KYUK on a good night too. KFI is
not much of a factor here most nights.
   I really went after DUs in the 70s & 80s. 2GF is a good one to log. I
have them also. Besides the US and Canada, my best countries for QSLs:
Australia: 224,  New Zealand: 111 and Japan: 110. I was asked what my
best catch of all time was. I don't really have one. There are too many
I like. hi.
    Yes, RG6 works well. You don't have the mositure problems we have
here, but the RG 6 lasts for a long time in the weather.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR