John Fisher (father of 3 of those future leaders)

From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:09 PM
To: "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [IRCA] Slightly OT - the Best film about Shortwave radio inproduction.

Awesome story!

Could you imagine what young people, of today,  will tell their
grandchildren when they grow old...

"Now Billy, way back in the early part of the 21st Century, I stood in line
at the APPLE store for 3 days to get the iPhone 15! Those were the days!!"

I am only in my 50's and feel quite youthful - but honestly... if the young people today are the leaders and thinkers of the future.... heaven help us!
:-)

Your story is so sweet I am going to forward it to former CBC RCI Host Ian
McFarland!

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Richard Allen <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>