Re: [IRCA] DU carriers in DC - Oct. 7

Very nice, Bill. This idiot here managed to sleep thru his phone alarm.
Tomorrow I'll set a back up alarm time as well and have the phone near my
pillow.

Listen very carefully at 1100. ABC pips are on some stations and can poke
thru. The instr. fan fare leading into ABC news also can poke thru. On my
weaker recordings here from IL, sometimes that is all I can hear but it
surely clinches it as from Australia.  73 KAZ