Re: [IRCA] 729 KHz DU mystery

It's been a great season here also for 729, as I've heard audio there several times, likely as many times as I've heard audio there in the previous 10-15 years. Same applies to 612, which has been almost common of late, whereas in previous years I read about it pounding in out west, with only a carrier at best here.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta