Re: [IRCA] 729 KHz DU mystery

*This is an IRCA team effort and a great example of the successful use of
two Flags (in their sweet spots for this frequency) and a
Misek/Ratzlaff/Lankford PHASER*
*in max null lock down.*

*For those among us that are lucky enough to possess a PHASER in
combination with variable FLAG/KAZ/EWE terminations,*
*you can make splendid work for nulling the most obnoxious pest down into
the noise level, leaving the DX behind.*

*I thank my lucky stars each and every morning I use Mister Ratzlaff's
purpose built Phaser - it is one of the most useful arrows in my quiver.*

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -