Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/3/16

Remember 1975 was just before the post sunset authorities, the breaking
down of the clears and the proliferation of low power nighttime operations
started. All of those put a dent in what can be heard from SA even here.

All of that said though, I wonder how many Western DX'ers have a flag or
BOG aimed for SA ? That would certainly help.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip