Re: [IRCA] 9/30/16 DU chase from IL

Thanks Nick.  After freshly calibrating this morning, I noted three
standouts here: 737.998, 738.001 & 737.002 and I suspected the last two
(also the strongest) were 2NR & Tahiti.  Both were producing a bit of audio
again here this morning.  The .998 is the one that got my attention and it
wasn't far behind Tahiti in carrier strength.

73,
-Tim