Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-30

Agreed -- and I was surprised to see 531 on fire this morning via the NHP
Fish barrel

I encourage Walt and or Nick to look at any recordings they made of 531
around 1300 UTC.

I guarantee you that I will be up bright and early tomorrow morning.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, when I took to the dials, the DU were there with some force.  612
> was perhaps, the best I've heard them recently.  I would caution against
> making assumptions when dxing.  Some of my best catches were during very
> disturbed conditions.   Otherwise, you'll only hear the "mundane" stations.
>    73,...Walt
>

> --
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -
VA7WWV | Twitter @CoffeeCrew | Victoria - Canada