Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-30

With threats of nation wide auroral borealis overnight on the horizon, I
set my alarm clock to the "don't bother me" setting -
and may have missed an interesting DU morning.

A glance at the NHP Fish Barrel radar system online (at 1350 UTX) revealed
lots of "DU" likely activity
on 531, 576, 585, 612, 621, 675, 702, 756, 774, etc with a particularly
large signal on 1098 - likely the Marshall's.

Tomorrow is another day - and since I put up my N Flag, there has been a
soggy pall hanging over the ionosphere with
one disturbance after another. Sorry about that. My bad.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -