Re: [IRCA] Today's (9/29/16) DU chase from IL

When I looked in at 1315 the bad was very quiet --

Not unusual for the DU's to rock at 1000 UTC for an hour and then drop
until sunrise -

Congrats!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -