[IRCA] Looking for Bill Smith

Hello,

NBC Papua New Guinea has contacted me saying they are trying to locate a
DX'er named Bill Smith who lives in Douglas, Massachusetts.

He sent them a reception report for NBC Bouganville by mail and wants a
reply, but they do EQSL only.

The CEO of the NBC PNG wants to reply to him but is unable to find an email
address for him.

If someone  knows him, please give me his email address or have him contact
Me directly by email, Walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Paul