[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 26 September 2016

Certainly no similarity to coastal reception today. For the first time in quite a while, no Asian audio at all, not even from the Japanese big guns. What audio there was today was all DU, though I found it interesting that Kaz heard 1611 in IL while here it was one of the worst X-band mornings of late, and I was able to listen to the 1610 TIS stations without using a notch filter.

612	4QR	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA	Traces of talk by a man at 1306

702	2BL	Sydney, AUSTRALIA      Talk by a man at 1311

729	unID	Talk by a man at 1315.

774 3LO Melbourne, AUSTRALIA Barely detectable time pips and ABC news fanfare at 1300.

891	5AN	Adelaide, AUSTRALIA	Presumed the one with talk by a man at 1249.

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA    Talk by a woman at 1246.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array