Re: [IRCA] TPs for Sunday 25 September 2015 from Victoria, BC

Listened from 1210z to 1230z - testing and comparing the new N/NE Flag (at complete right angles to the venerable W/NW Flag...)
I'd send photo but you only see the first 66kb of the support poles.

The W/NW flag, code named great leader, for its ability to wring an S9 signal from Pyongyang contrasts the N/NE Flag (its 33' height towering over my power line free hood of soon to be agitated tree huggers) [antenna nickname 'Santa Claus'] will hopefully sugar coat every nightly TA session with readable signals.

My morning report will read like the menu at The French Laundry...
Small portions in exchange for my precious time... And I went to bed hungry.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC