[IRCA] TPs for Sunday 25 September 2015 from Victoria, BC

Conditions were way down this morning compared to yesterday.  I listened
from 12:52 to 14:14 UTC.  The first tier Japanese stations were in with
full force, though.   I enjoyed NHK2's English lesson about the Iron
Curtain before 14:00.  Interesting for sure.  I witnessed a very decent
dawn enhancement after 13:30.  Up to then, thinks were rather moribund.  A
wee bit of DU activity noted.  Most of the signals were in the bottom half
of the band.  A little bit of solar activity noted:   SF 85, A: 5
K(12:00):  3.  G1 geomagnetic storms for the past 24 hours, and none
predicted for the next 24 hours.   Now, this morning, I think I'll try
Bruce's system of reporting:

Good levels:

594:  JOAK
693:  JOAB.  Surprisingly strong this morning (we have a very strong CBU
Vancouver on 690)
747:  JOIB at 13:45
774:  JOUB
828:  JOBB.  Was fair earlier but strong by 13:45.
1098:  big OC at 14:02

Fair:

567:  JOIK, // 594
603:  HLSA presumed.  Well heard on the N loop, with much less splatter
compared to my W loop.
738
954:  JOKR at 14:07
972:  HLCA
1053:  Korean jammer
1116:  4BC
1566:  HLAZ

Poor or imaginary:
621, 675, 702, 711, 819, 864, 891, 945, 1008, 1026, 1179, 1287, 1332.

That's it from Victoria, BC!   Walt Salmaniw