Re: [IRCA] TA carriers yet again

Any rental cabins nearby?

For us West Coasters living in British Columbia or Washington state, this
is an attractive and potentially doable proposition.

You are only 500 km to Russia to the West...  you are 1/2 the radio wave
distance to Japan than here on  the West Coast, 2000 km closer to Iceland
and so on.

It's a sweet location. A beverage would rock pretty hard there.

What are flights to Galena like from, I assume, Anchorage?

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -