[IRCA] TP for 14 Sept 2016 from Victoria, BC

Good morning!  I listened only from 13:30 UTC.  Conditions were rather
interesting, with a good mix of Asian and DU signals, with the latter
having the upper hand, and only the bottom half of the band.  It's not that
often that I'll hear both Japan and Australia on 774 at the same time,
cochannel, but that's what I heard this morning.  Nothing terribly strong.
A very feeble dawn enhancement, but virtually gone by 14:00.

576, 585 (threshold), 594 (DU), 603 (threshold)  poor
612 fair (Australia)
621 (poor)
702:  2 cochannel at 13:39.  One with music, and the other with DU talk in
English.
747, 756:  poor
774:  The star of the morning with JOUB with Chinese lessons, and English
DU cochannel.  By 13:53, all DU.  Good reception.
828:  poor
837:  fair with English
846:  fair + with music at 13:43
855:  threshold
1026:  poor
1098:   Big OC
1107, 1116:  threshold

That's it from Victoria, BC    73,   Walt