Re: [IRCA] Nice Visit

Don,

I just noticed that you posted your phone number here.  I have done searches for things on Google and came up with posts that went to the IRCA mailing list, because Google digests everything on the hard-core-dx.com web site.  I have seen a lot of email addresses in there, which could generate spam.  I wouldn't put a phone number in anything but a private email.

Mike

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doug Pifer - KE6GMM wrote:

> Don,
> I don't have Hawaii on 850 yet, but it seems like I should... seeing that
> I've only caught three stations on that frequency. Hawaii just isn't that
> easy to come by here. Being 40 miles inland has it's TP disadvantages. I
> should take advantage of the conditions this year as it's been most
> interesting.
>
> I shall visit that area sometime and look those areas up. My interest in
> ghost towns, mining, the Comstock etcetera ties into the Bay areas fortunes
> way back when.
> 73- Doug

Talking to Mike Hawkins he thinks we had XEZF...Still Hilo would be nice for either of us. When conditions are good those TPs come inland. From 1965-1969 I had many many catches from the
Pacific Area, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Midway Island and especially Hawaii....also Alaska............

Next time you are down this way be sure and call ahead of time..# is 415-668-5909.....We can get together and urge each other on :-)....

73

don