[IRCA] Dave Gleason's comments

IBOC - what Dave has to say about IBOC is truthful and relevant if you make the
effort to remember that he speaks from the viewpoint of a person who is
interested in market share, enhanced *local* markets coverage and so forth.
Radio is a business, people, we'd do well to remember and acknowledge that
fact. CC and others gotta pay the bills too.

It *is* unfortunate from our hobbyist viewpoint that IBOC doesn't lend itelf
well to the hobby, but we'll get used to it. (Myself, I just wish iBiquity's
death-grip on the code were loosened enough that they'd permit people to
produce PC-based decoders a la DRM! That'd be nice to play with.)

For the truly hardcore, I can forsee a time when people will run analyses on
IBOC signals at the bit level and see if they can ID a station (that can't be
received well enough for audio) that way!

               Lee