[IRCA] Roswell on 1020

At KTNQ, we have noticed the night signal to be interference free way beyond
the normal limits which are caused by the Roswell station. Has anyone hear
Roswell recently. I heard they were silent but had returned to the air. Are
they again off, on low power or?

KTNQ has a terrible interference free contour... around 8 mv-m is the
interference free contour, and all the interference is Roswell, so it would
be interesting to know why we are hearing our station well into Riverside
County at night!