Re: [IRCA] TA's on the west coast

At 05:41 10/11/2005, you wrote:

>Right Nick.  I heard bits of audio on 1575 in the early evening before
>having to go out.  I checked again around 0515 and heard many weak
>carriers, with the 2 strongest being 855 (probably Spain) and 1314
>(Norway, of course), but no audio.  Mostly on the upper half of the
>band.  The best it's been for a week, but nothing like a couple of weeks
>back........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.

No audio for me I'm afraid.  And the original carrier had gone by sunset,
then came back later.  Other carriers at various points in the evening
included 1215, 1017, 1323, and strangely, 1485 and 1584 (what on earth
would those be?), but mostly weak.  Now (0635UT), the Asiatics are starting
to show again; 774 has a lady nattering just at readability.

Maybe tomorrow...

Nick