Re: [IRCA] Good Morning for TP's

At 14:02 09/11/2005, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>This is one of the best TP's openings in a while at this
>location.   Japan, North Korea, and either China or Vietnam on 666
>kHz.  1400 UTC.  Good luck.

Agreed to this, Dennis, though I sure didn't get much more than Japan on
666 (and now I see that was the case for you also)...in fact everything
took a sudden fade just prior to 1400; was listening to Japan on 612, when
suddenly it was gone, and most other channels only had weak hets, where
there had been at least audio traces before.  Fortunately, they came
back...after the hour.

Fortunately, working at home today, so got to hear beautiful s/off of
JOUB-774 at 1640UTC with call ID , anthem and mx box.   Mx box audible on
747 also but not nearly as good.

best wishes,

Nick