[IRCA] WFIL-WNTP Overnight Tonight

FYI...

WNTP 990 Philadelphia is running 5KW non-directional all night tonight.
WFIL 560 Philadelphia is running 1.25KW non-directional all night tonight.

We are doing work on our antenna system.  Just wanted to let everyone know.
We will be going back to normal operation at sunrise.

73,
Rene'

Rene' Tetro
Chief Engineer