Re: [IRCA] 1314 at 0446

Walt:

1314 was in here with the best signal I've seen in years. S-9+30
Unbelievable. Also audio on 1053, 1134 and 1215 plus all the long wave TA's
up to 198, though at much lower strengths. As usual, I missed most of it as
I'd been out of town for a few days. Plus I was too tired to do more than a
brief scan having only arrived home a short while earlier.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE