[IRCA] Misc plus 650 KENI

Hi All,
I'm admiring all your guys' catches.  Meanwhile, I'm still working on KENI.
As Mike mentioned, it sounds like a real possibility here, but I'd hate to
have that 10-20 year drought happen before I catch it at least once.  I
ventured outside with my S-350 to no avail. Go ahead, call me a copy cat,
hi. CX was about the same as inside, so I'd rather be here.  Has it really
been coming in that decent (occasionally) for you guys or are you just
making it sound easy??? After a week or two, I've had a few audible nibbles
but I feel like I'm throwing out a hook with a sour grape on the end. Any
further tips welcome!
73- Doug-- only 40 miles inland...
Drake R8B
Kiwa Loop

Drove past 1230 KBOV a few months ago Mike- a classic location.