Re: [IRCA] Nightly DX report plus a question

Re: [IRCA] Nightly DX report plus a question

Mike,
I need KENI Mike!!! hi.  Maybe I'll have to get out my S-350 and head out to the corner of my property-which by the way, is the goat pen, hi.  Nice round of catches this morning.  Your 930 unid...may be KAGI Grants Pass, OR ?? They were Jefferson Public Radio (JPR) last time I checked, but I'm nor sure of their programming. PBS/OPB I think runs BBC news. Nothing else I have would make sense.
73- Doug