[IRCA] Tonite only mediocre to WNW, but good to WSW

[IRCA] Tonite only mediocre to WNW, but good to WSW

Tonite is certainly nothing resembling last night's western Canada-fest.
Also any TA hets are considerably weaker and no audio is possible. To
directions somewhat south of west things are decent. I logged a new and much
wanted one in KAMI 1580 at 1856 CDT with call ID and Central NE ment at the
end of a Rlg oriented pgm. Later around 1952 I managed to get a surprising
good phase null on WGN (12 miles away) and some Mexican mx came up well but
only briefly. Checking back a bit later at 1959 there was some talk and ads
and a couple of KDWN ID's well u/ and into nx and then lost at a somewhat
late pattern switch at 2002.

On 670 (19 miles) XESOS, Agua Prieta, Sonora was really chewing up WSCR's
phase null later on and at times equal to what remained of WSCR. I taped a
full ID from them "Radio Uno" (they also use "La Una" slogans) at 2036.

73 KAZ Barrington IL