Re: [IRCA] TA and TP DX Techniques

Doug,

TA's are indeed on the same 9 khz plan as TPs. Most run lower modulation
though being separated by only 9 khz and Europe being so small, plus
many run quite high power. Norway 1314 seems to be the most common here
in the NW. I get it every year. Try around LSS to 10 or 11 PM PDT.
Norway runs 1200 KW. Also 1215 England seems to be showing up with a
carrier of late too. Some have luck with TA's on longwave, but I have
never heard any. Just the TPs.  But I have not heard any TA the last
couple of nights with the A & K going up. Tonight the "A" was 15! That
is higher than it has been for sometime.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR