Re: [IRCA] S350 vs S350DL

Curt,

The S350 does not have SSB. It is AM only. I don't use it a lot of SW. I
basically bought it as a travel radio on planes. I did not want to take
a chance on losing a SuperRadio. I don't think I had anything to worry
about as no one even asked about the radio when I flew in August to LA
to the IRCA convention. The S350 does drift a bit, but not a biggie with
me as I don't use it a lot.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin