[IRCA] Interesting conditions out west + a question

[IRCA] Interesting conditions out west + a question

Conditions didn't seem particularly interesting earlier tonight, but they are changing for the better.  KENI/650 was noted earlier in the evening, very weakly.  Between 0400-0420, I noted:

* WHAS - 840 - Louisville - Usually heard once a year if I'm lucky, in a KXNT fade
* WLW - 700 - Cincinnati - Always difficult, now very difficult with KALL on the same path
* WSM - 650 - Nashville - 650 is busy out here so this one is rare nowadays
* KSJB - 600 - Jamestown ND - First time heard since 1971

My question (for westerners) is whether KPLY/630 - Reno is still on the air.  KHOW and KIDD are now the ones I hear on 630, and KIDD is usually non-existent after dark.

Back out to the patio where the S350 can work noise-free...ready to start building a fire.  Its starting to get a bit nippy!

Mike Hawkins
Campbell CA