Re: [IRCA] 1360Khz Distorted signal

Anything IS possible, but I've found firsthand that WMOB 1360 to have some
stellar audio, and they have a strong maintenance program in effect, keeping
the plant in tip-top shape. Now that's not to say they got an account that
sent some programming that was flawed in audio quality, or something's gone
awry. But just saying from my experiences with WMOB, the chances are in the
lower part of the scale of likeliness. A short aircheck I've made of them,
in wideband AM mode, turned out pretty brilliant!

73

Ron Gitschier
Palm Coast, FL