Re: [IRCA] TIS on 530 with NOAA Broadcasts

Re: [IRCA] TIS on 530 with NOAA Broadcasts

Bob,

         The logical station would be WNIG247 at the Sacramento
Metropolitan Airport. If the phone number, (916)929-5411, is a local
call for you, you might call and check. As with most TIS Ops, they're
pushing a "mighty" 10 watts.

         Mike