[IRCA] The raccoons think I'm crazy...

Sitting out on the patio swiveling my S350 on my knee with my headphones on.  A few raccoons have cautiously come by and decided I'm crazier than they are.  If only I could get rid of the AC noise inside the house.  Ugh!  Anyway, this isn't a raccoon list, so here's a few catches from 0300-0345.

CFRN - 1260 - Edmonton AB - Not remarkable, but coming through the KOIT null along with KPOW/Powell WY and KTRC/Santa Fe NM.

CBK - 540 - Regina SK - Again not remarkable, but first time I have heard through XESURF since I moved here.

KAPS - 660 - Mount Vernon WA - Sneaking in with C&W opposite KTNN and KGDP

KBBO - 980 - Selah WA - First time heard, weather forecast behind strong KFWB/Los Angeles, KUPI/Ammon ID and CKNW/Vancouver

I'll warm up a bit, get some more coffee, and see what else is there.

Mike Hawkins
Campbell CA