[IRCA] Moderately good AM conditions in Ontario

[IRCA] Moderately good AM conditions in Ontario

Just arrived at my Burnt River ON (100 miles n.e. of Toronto) DX Shack for a few days of AM DX, and cx tonight have been good to the west, with 1350, 1370 and possibly 910 to Iowa; 870 Park Rapids MN. All relogs, but nice to get out more than 700 miles on the regional channels. Alkl this on a Sangean ATS909 portable with RadioShack loop. Some hets noted but I have not yet retrieved my longwires from the woods, and I generally need these to pull in the TAs this far inland.

I think I'll get some sleep and bank on sunrise activity.

Just curious - with the imminent demise of the NRC list, I am joining the WTFDA and IRCA AM lists. Who else is on these lists from Ontario? Barry McLarnon from Ottawa, you out there? Niel Wolfish from Toronto?

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON (and also Toronto)

Neil Kazaross <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not as good as last night