[IRCA] Good to west earlier tonite on low band again and scratch KFYI last night

[IRCA] Good to west earlier tonite on low band again and scratch KFYI last night

Not as good as last night and most importantly I think I should scratch my
logging of KFYI last night, the calls simply sound too much like KFYR or
K-Fire and at the time I was listening they should have had Drudge with, 3
1/2 minutes earlier, ended a break, as heard on KOGO. Better safe than sorry
and I've been listening to KFYI stream and what I barely heard around the ID
sounds nothing like what I hear on line.

Anyhow..tonite around 20:30 CDT strong towards west again. Cheating KPOL o/u
WTMJ on peaks with rlg and at that time little sign of CKRM (perhaps cx
weakening more northerly paths). Also from far western Colorado frequent
abuser KLLV 550 was logged for the first time u/KTRS/KFYR with Gospel and
rlg stuff and finally a K-Love ID 20:45:30. Later KRAI's C&W came in. C&W on
600 at times, perhaps needed Sask. as KSJB ND was heard with Angels coverage
(what they are doing on the net for a team over 1000 miles away is beyond
me) . Once again unID older C&W at times u/WIBW and sometimes QRMed by XEMU
on 580. I suspect either KUBC CO or KZMX SD. Also some traces of likely
western talk stations u/WNAX 570 (eastern stuff phased which also knocked
out Reloj) and bits on 590 far u/Omaha w/WKZO phased out. Suspected bits of
KOGO 600 again from format as well.

All in all slightly deteriorating cx from the DXextravaganza I've had.  73
KAZ Barrington IL