Re: [IRCA] I guess tonight is Idaho night for me

On 9-Oct-05, at 4:06 AM, Michael Hawkins wrote:

> New loggings for the evening/morning...
>
> KPXQ - 1360 - Glendale AZ (they snuck in from the south)
> KRXK - 1230 - Rexburg ID
> KBAR - 1230 - Burley ID
> KMHI - 1240 - Mountain Home ID
> KOZE - 950 - Lewiston ID

Interesting loggings, as last night at 2300 MDT I also
logged KXRK-1230 for the first time, using nothing more then
a old Sanyo portable barefoot. They were armchair copy
here in Calgary AB. Have logged several new graveyarders
over the past week or so when  casually DXing with this radio.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO

Calgary AB