[IRCA] IRCA Loop update 4

I had some time on this rainy Saturday to do some further work on the loop
project.  This particular one is made of one inch copper tubing, five feet
on a side.  Square shape using normal 90° plumbing elbows on the corners.

A winding of about 36 turns of #22 teflon wire was wound on the toroid and
soldered to the terminals of a common 15-365pf air variable tuning
capacitor.  The output winding was brought down to four turns from the
previous six.  It seemed to be overcoupled and was lowering the Q so that
tuning wasn't very good.  The toroid is still slipped over the bottom center
of the vertically mounted copper square.

The tuning brought the loop output up a couple of S-units.  It is to the
point where there is almost too much level into the R8B.  Nulling stations
seems somewhat better, though not greatly different than before.  This seems
to act much like a seven foot spiral loop I had some years ago.  Good
nulling, and good output.  The performance continues to exceed my
expectations.

This has a number of advantages over the more common wire-wound loop.
First, it's a bunch quicker and easier to build.  Second, it's much less
fragile.  Third, it can be used sans capacitor as an untuned loop over a
very wide frequency range.  Fourth, it can be easily waterproofed for
outside use on a rotor - without the tuning, of course.  Fifth, it is not
very sensitive to hand capacitance.  I can grab the copper, turn the thing
to null, and the null is just about the same when I take my hand off it.
The null would change in the spiral loop even if my hand got close to it.
This is a lot better.