Re: [IRCA] TA reception

Hi Walt:

The UK is a possibility for what you heard. It's been heard here many times.
I QSL'd it several years ago. Last night 1215 was not the strongest signal
in here, that distinction goes to my regular 1314 Norway. Some the hets
further up the band were pretty strong too, but alas no audio heard. Good
luck with your efforts.

Mike in St Isidore AB

> Mike, both Guy Atkins and I heard a carrier a few nights ago on 1215 and
were wondering who it might be around the same time.  Perhaps the UK, then?
Too early for TP carriers, I think.....Walt.